Saturday, July 23, 2011

Twist

I call Indigo the world’s most luxurious, most mysterious color – and even more so when riding on texture.  I call textured Indigo Isaiah’s waters covering the sea.  And she walked in on twin suede shoes cut from the cloth of night; even the fabric twist across the toe was but the demise of a star - its last breath exhaled like stardust wings beating in space.  Does she know that she wears the foreshadowing of the Author?  I am reminded that I breathe in the universe.  Twist.  I breathe out.

5 comments:

  1. I'm still working on a short story featuring shoes, but here is a little blurb to entertain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very entertaining blurb indeed! I liked this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing!

    (My favorite color in the crayon box was Midnight Blue. What was yours?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart.... that was amazing..... I love it.

    ReplyDelete